Product Manager, Engagement
Product Manager, Engagement
January 2018. Last month we celebrated the first interaction purchased on Streamloots. A viewer made our first streamer play blindfolded for 1 min.
Two years later, over 20,000 streamers in more than 20 different countries have increased their revenue interacting with their fans on Streamloots and 1M interactions are redeemed every month.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Product Manager to help us build the ultimate platform to allow influencers to make a living from doing what they are more passionate about. We are looking for a Product Manager to join our product team and work on the engagement & gamification features of the platform.
The candidate will be working closely with the founders to define and execute the vision of the company.
We are looking for prior product management experiences with improving audience engagement and have a playbook for boosting stickiness. We also praise exceptional creativity, testing capabilities, and a general passion for delivering world-class entertainment experiences.
Does the idea of owning the execution and future product vision for Streamloots spark your imagination? If so, you should keep reading!
Are you ready? Responsibilities
- Learn — Understand what our users are doing and why. We are a data-driven company. You will work with our data to find insights into user behavior and improve our overall UX.
- Research — Have passion for the gaming and live streaming space and understand where our feature gaps are to other competitors. Look for opportunities to innovate, improve customer experience and increase adoption.
- Develop Roadmaps — Work with the founders and our engineering teams to define and develop the product roadmap to set priorities to capture maximum growth benefit.
- Design Tests — You will run tests simultaneously oriented at reaching the company goals and defining the next features and priorities.
- Influence — You will work with an autonomous team with people from marketing, design, and engineering. You will inspire
- 🏡 Relocation support
- 🕓 Flexible hours. We don't work hourly-oriented but task-oriented instead (Based on OKRs). If you want to go to the gym in the middle of the day or take your kids to the doctor, you can do it
- 💸 A competitive salary package
- 👩🎓 Training budget
- 🍓 Healthy snacks
- ✈️Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day.
- 👨🚀👨🚀 Every month, we bring to the office relevant professionals in the Startup and Product ecosystem to share their learnings and do office hours with you if you request them
- 👨💻👩💻Part-remote work. We believe in face-to-face communication but working remote a few days a week is not a problem
- 🎮An incredible office and cool environment. We are hard-working but we also enjoy playing our favorite games. If you have a console, bring it to the office! (I don’t recommend you to team up with Vicent, he is super bad)
- Ability to engage and empathize with users and translate their responses into applicable feedback for the product and engineering team
- An instinct for creating engaging and intuitive user experiences. Prior experience with consumer or media companies focusing on creating user habits
- Ability to utilize user insights, data, and statistical analyses for decision making
- Comfortable with Excel, Pivot Tables and SQL
- Be customer-centric and always willing to challenge the status quo!
- A desire to make the world a better place through technology and education
- Proven ability to learn fast
- Experience leading projects and agile teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, Design, Psychology, or related field