What will you do?
Streamloots is a Valencia based startup that was born in Silicon Valley and that has developed a unique way for streamers to interact with their fans and increase their revenue.
You will be responsible to develop and improve our product across all the phases of the software development cycle. You will solve complex problems in order to make our platform more efficient and scalable.
You will get involved early in the Product Design process, meaning you will make an impact on helping to decide what we build and how we build it.
Are you ready? Your profile
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to work in our headquarters in Valencia.
- You need to enjoy working in a dynamic environment and be very result-oriented
- You’re not afraid of tough challenges, both product-wise and technical, and like to contribute your views
- Love problem solving and creating reusable components
- You need some knowledge in HTML & CSS but you won’t have to do the CSS of the components. You will work closely with an expert front-end dev/designer
- You thrive on coding. We look for crafters who enjoy learning and sharing knowledge
- You care about the product you’re building and the problem you’re solving, not just about the technology you’re using. You take pride in choosing the best technical solution for a problem by taking all constraints into account, instead of chasing the latest shiny not-ready-for-production technology for the sake of it.
If you are a passionate software developer, who is excited and motivated to change things and to work in a great team, keep reading!
- 🏡 Relocation support
- 🕓 Flexible hours. We don't work hourly-oriented but task-oriented instead (Based on OKRs). If you want to go to the gym in the middle of the day or take your kids to the doctor, you can do it
- 💸 A competitive salary package (40K - 50K €)
- 👩🎓 Training budget
- 🍓 Healthy snacks in the office
- ✈️Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day.
- 👨🚀👨🚀 Every month, we bring to the office relevant professionals in the Startup and Product ecosystem to share their learnings and do office hours with you if you request them
- 👨💻👩💻Part-remote work. We believe in face-to-face communication but working remote a few days a week is not a problem
- 🎮An incredible office and cool environment. We are hard-working but we also enjoy playing our favorite games. If you have a console, bring it to the office! (I don’t recommend you to team up with Vicent, he is super bad)
- Strong Knowledge in React and Redux
- High proficiency in creating reusable components
- Experience working to solve complex problems in order to make our platform more efficient and scalable
- Extra points if you have experience writing unit tests in React